FARMAVET Group is recruiting an experienced brand manager for the pet care portfolio, a mix of prescription & non-prescription products.
Our mission is to protect animal’s health and to carefully step into the world we share with them, with responsibility and respect. Our aim is to contribute to the active progress of the veterinary industry.
• Develops, implements and controls the strategy and the annual marketing plan for the specific pets products from the Farmavet portfolio, ensuring that they are promoted to their potential, aiming at maximizing the market share and reaching the sales objectives;
• Analyzes the market of veterinary products and the competition and understands both the internal and external context of the company, interpreting data to create specific marketing tactics;
• Emphasizes the success of relevant products, managing their launch process by efficient allocation of resources, maximizing product life cycles, respecting the strategy and business plan;
• Ensures the alignment of marketing plans with sales plans, by setting specific objectives and informing the sales force about the actions of each project for which it is responsible;
• Proposes actions to improve the group's image in the market, as well as to strengthen customer relations;
• Plan marketing investments, according to product promotion priorities, ensure cost efficiency at any time, as well as other controllable expenses, within the agreed budget;
• Organizes marketing events for specific products for which he is responsible, creates and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders, participates in specialized meetings organized by third parties.
• Evaluates each project and compares the results obtained vs. investments vs. the objectives set in order to increase sales efficiency and propose corrective actions;
• Plans and conducts visits to clients (veterinary clinics and offices), both in Bucharest and in the country;
• Presents reports on the presence of Farmavet products to customers and competition activities;
• Maintains contact with agencies and suppliers to implement the marketing projects for which he is responsible.
The ideal candidate
• Specialized studies marketing/ economics/ veterinary
• At least 2 years experience as a preferred brand manager
• 3-5 years experience as a preferred brand manager in FMCG, pharma, agri business
• Presentation skills, influence / negotiation skills, strategic thinking, decision making, time management; • Ability to plan and organize, analyze and synthesize information;
• Ability to learn and understand medical, regulatory, financial, legal issues and their impact on daily activities;
• Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and to an often changing environment; commitment and compliance with deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills, creativity, inventiveness and openness to the new;
• Ability to have a level of performance individually and as part of the team;
• Solid knowledge of using MS Office applications; • Advanced English level;
• Availability to travel;
• Driving license category B